- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:52 pm
- Location: USA
- Ethnicity: British Isles Mostly
- Gender: woman
- Has thanked: 367 times
- Been thanked: 288 times
Discuss your longevity genotypes predictions.
- Me: Mostly British ancestry. No Centenarians thus far. Mid-80's is the oldest age range but rare. Mostly non-vegetarian diets. Fair amount of coffee and alcohol consumption.
- My results:
- Your DNA Portal_Ageing, Telomeres Trait.JPG (57.51 KiB) Viewed 812 times
- Your DNA Portal_Longevity Trait.JPG (45.29 KiB) Viewed 812 times
- Your DNA Portal_Ageing, Centenarians Trait.JPG (44.37 KiB) Viewed 812 times